|WalkingTown, DC Spring Edition 2008|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 - Sunday, April 27, 2008
Location: Across the City
Join Cultural Tourism DC for 80 free walking tours (and a few bike tours) in 18 neighborhoods across Washington, DC. Select from the schedule below!
Too much information? Check the overview schedule. Not enough? Email info@CulturalTourismDC.org or call 202-661-7581.
Would you like to volunteer for WalkingTown? Click here!
What you need to know:
- All tours are free.
- Most tours are walk-up but some require reservations. Be sure to double-check the listing before joining a tour.
- Take Metrobus, Metrorail, and the Circulator to get to your tour, and check goDCgo.com to map out your route.
- Bring your camera and enter our Walkingtown photo contest!
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- More info and tips to plan your day!