Thursday, October 15, 2009

PAST: So much to choose from Tonight, what will it be?

Today is one of those ridiculous days where there is so much going on, it is really hard to choose! I wish I could be in more than one place at a time. Below are the highlights. My pics for myself, WVSA Screening and then heading over to see Dracula!

Click here for list of things tonight!(searched: Upcoming Thurs)

Take Five! Live Jazz at SAAM in Chinatown

Synetic Theater's Pay What You Can Preview of Dracula in Rosslyn!

WVSA Screening of Art21 on Art & Altered States

Book Talk at Politics and Prose with Antony Beevor - D-Day

Free Chocolate Tasting at Biagio

Cornel West at Busboys and Poets 14 & V (arrive early for this one!)

Intersections Poetry and Open Mic at Sumner School

Science Talk "From Neural Circuits to Nanocrystals"

Hurricane Season Poetry & Multi Media Performance, last night in DC from NYC $12

Whistelblower Film Screening of Silkwood

2 comments:

  1. too bad the weather is miserable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this blog. You give me everything I need to stay abreast of the latest events in the DC metro area. Keep up the wonderful work.

    xo

    ReplyDelete