Friday, July 23, 2010

PAST: Candidate Debate this TUES, August 24th with Adrian Fenty & Vince Gray at Sixth & I Synagogue, 8:00pm - 9:30pm, Free, RSVP Required

DC Mayoral Debate at Sixth & I
Tuesday, August 24th
8:00pm – 9:30pm
Free, RSVP required
RSVP and complete info here

The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and Sixth & I present a DC Mayoral Debate. The Jewish community invites all District residents to a mayoral debate with candidates Mayor Adrian Fenty and DC Council Chairman Vincent Gray. The candidates will share their vision for the District, discuss issues affecting the Jewish community, and answer your questions. They will address general concerns ranging from affordable housing, immigration, and economic development to education, social service programs, and civil and voting rights.

Sixth & I
600 I St, NW
Metro: Gallery Place - Chinatown or take the Circulator bus

No comments:

Post a Comment