Thursday, October 14, 2010

PAST: YOGA: $5 Classes 12:30pm - 1:30pm every MON, WED & FRI in September at Yoga Chai in Adams Morgan!

Monday, Wednesday & Friday Classes
12:30pm - 1:30pm
Just $5

Note: I'm not sure if this offer has been extended through October, please check beforehand.

Alex and the gang over at Yoga Chai are offering specials for the month of September! Best to reserve your spot online in advance, or be sure to get there a early if you are a drop in. Small studio in my neighborhood, Adams Morgan. My brother also happens to be a regular there so I thought I'm happy to give these guys a shout out! May even drop in a class sometime soon myself.

1744 Columbia Rd. NW, 2nd Floor
(right across from Safeway)

Metro: Woodley Park or Columbia Heights and take the Circulator bus to the Ontario Rd stop close to the Safeway or walk about 15-20 minutes from either metro. You can also take the 42 bus there from Dupont Circle, toward Mt Pleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment