Sunday, April 3, 2011

PAST: Fro-Yo Fans will be psyched to hear that Pinkberry is coming to DC! Grand Opening in Dupont this THURS, May 5th 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Free

Pinkberry finally arrives in DC and you can check out their Grand Opening Celebration!
Thursday, May 5th
6:00pm - 10:00pm

I first discovered fro-yo when in NYC years ago and Pinkberry may very well be the founders of the fro-yo craze to which I admit I am a huge fan of - especially when the weather is warm and mucky here in DC. I imagine they will be giving some samples away at the opening but I don't really have lots of info on it. You can read a little more here, where I found the info.

Pinkberry - Dupont Circle
1213 Connecticut Ave, NW
Metro: Dupont Circle, south exit

1 comment:

  1. True! Free samples and prizes and fun tomorrow night 6-10pm Here's the Facebook Event: http://bit.ly/pinkberrydc

    ReplyDelete