Saturday, December 18, 2010

PAST: Did you know that you can attend an Open Rehearsal for the American Ballet Theatre at the Kennedy Center for $12? FRI, Jan 21st at 2:15pm

Well now, the Ballet is certainly not in my budget, and I imagine it is not in yours, so I was thrilled to hear that you can attend an Open Rehearsal at the Kennedy Center for just $12. After seeing the Black Swan, I find this news even more exciting.

Open Rehearsal: American Ballet Theatre
Friday, January 21st
2:15pm - 5:15pm
Note: $12 (more than $10 but on rare occasions I make an exception)

Join dance scholars for an insider's look at American Ballet Theatre as they prepare onstage for performance.

John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
2700 F St, NW
Metro: Foggy Bottom and take the free Kennedy Center shuttle

No comments:

Post a Comment