Monday, April 11, 2011

Note to Free in DC Readers:

You might have noticed that I have not been posting as much as usual the past week or so. I'm going through some personal stuff with sudden changes in my parents health and I'll travelling back and forth to Philly lots this month (where it's also harder to find internet access). I'm also sick now and trying to get well myself. Will do my best to stay on top of things but wanted to just let you know what was up, as posting may not be as consistent as usual on facebook, twitter or the site. Hope you'll hang in there during this time.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear, I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better and best wishes with your parents' health as well. Thanks for all of the information!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family the best!

    ReplyDelete