This weekend in DC! "The DC Queer Theatre Festival unleashes and celebrates the underrepresented voices and diversity of our artists, audiences, and community. In conjunction with CenterArts at The DC Center, the DC Queer Theatre Festival will be presenting two nights of queer plays by playwrights in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. There festival will include include play readings with panel discussions at the DC Center.
Festival Program - Night 1
Friday, May 18th
- My Last Best Spouse By Raoul D. Luna, directed by Jay Hardee
Panel: Rooting for Our Voice: How Can We Grow Queer Theatre in the DC Area
Festival Program - Night 2Saturday, May 19th
- The Terror Fantastic By Nicole Jost, directed by Bob Bartlett
- Deal? By Rebecca Gingrich-Jones, directed by Matt Ripa
- No Homo By Alan Sharpe, directed by John Moletress
- Secret Mist of Blue By Barbara K. Asare-Bediako, directed by Denise Hart
Panel: Looking Forward: What Can Queer Theatre Do for Our Community?